
So.... i can't remember the date exactly but here it goes. I went to lunch with Anna, Hannah and Aimee and we had decided to go to Subway. Anna jokingly said 'it's like £2 for lettuce!' I thought it was an exaggeration but oh no.......we were all in the que deciding what to have. Chalmies ordered a foot long cheese and bacon (I think).. and i don't have a clue what to say when I order so i just said, 'same.'Hannah paid and it was £2 for a foot long blah blah... 'Geeeee, what a good price, ' I thought. When it came to my turn for the salad and sauce shizz i stupidly said LETTUCE' That's gonna be like £5 Amy!' declared Anna. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttt! The dude who made it was speaking the ingredients to the cash dude, when the cash dude said, '£4.50'. QUE!?!?!? £2.50 extra for friggin lettuce!?!? Luckily I had a fiver on me but.... the change from that fiver was supposed to go towards my Simon Bird ticket! I had a measley 50p change. Yeah, I was warned by the minion but i thought it was an exaggeration. Well the moral of the story is always listen to Anna!
No comments:
Post a Comment