Eeeeeeee!!! So it is getting closer until I go and see Arctic Monkeys with Katrina and I literally can not wait!
Since I heard their debut single, "I bet you look good on the dance floor," I have wanted to see them live. I was actually guttteddddd when they took a break but at ease when I knew Alex Turner hadn't gone down the pan (like most artists) and had formed The Last Shadow Puppets with 'The Rascals' frontman, Miles Kane. Anyways... (sounds like I'm writing a friggin essay here) Mum got me tickets for christmas.. which I'll be forever greatful for... I plan on pouncing on Alex Turner during 'brainstorm' or something :)
And another thing... have to exclaim just how jealous I am of Alexa Chung! She's pretty, thin, rich and going out with ALEX TURNER! And there's so many photos that make green with envy.


No comments:
Post a Comment