Thursday, 8 October 2009

Music Listening Prelim

So everyone was bricking it about the music listening prelim we had.
I have never and probably never will do a music listening homework in my life, i just copy others ;)
We were given a list of credit concepts the day before the prelim not a week or a few days...a DAY!
So at lunch and whenever we could, we would revise. Mr Hodge Podge was very nice and let us revise through a history video :) that may of helped towards my mark...
When we eventually got to music, we picked seats that were extremely close to each other ha, me and Beaton next to each other then Anna behind. I had arranged with Hannah to give me signals identifying the beats in a bar.. that did not work so i was left to guess lol. Bla bla bla...... at the end we had time to mark it.... I GOT 22 / 32!! Eeeeeeeeeeee!! CREDIT MUSIC! GRADE 1! Well we think it was a grade 1 cos he said, " 22 or 23 is a grade 1."So meh!
Oh and also....... I bet Ali Gent... the dude who knows everything.. his face.. good times :)

No comments:

Post a Comment